Wanted something quick to eat for dinner and decided to take a page out of Latika’s book and MacGyver what I had in the kitchen already. Here’s what you’ll need for this noms paleo salad.
- 3 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Stonehouse Blood Orange Olive Oil (If you don’t have this you can use 1.5 table spoons of regular olive oil and squeeze in some fresh orange juice)
- 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
- Maldon salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sized bowl put spinach, walnuts, oil and vinegar in the bowl and toss.
- Heat a pot of water and once at boiling point lower the temperature to medium heat and then gently place the eggs in.
- Set timer on the eggs for 4 minutes before removing and cooling with cold water
- De-shell eggs and split them open and let the yolk run into the salad.
- Toss salad again and server.
Super simple and healthy dinner that is both tasty and low carb for the near year. Hope you like it!