Need a quick healthy meal? Microwave Egg Whites are super simple and fast to make:
- Spray a microwave safe mug with Pam or some cooking spray.
- Pour in egg whites, I used about 2 cups.
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Heat in microwave on high for a minute.
- Take cup out and stir.
- Heat for another 45 second to a minute.
- Season with whatever you like your eggs with. Here I just used a bit of SRIRACHA sauce because I was in a rush. Normally if I had more time I would add some avocado slides and sprinkle with cilantro leaves, along with the Srircha. Making a delicious flavor combination which I learned from Laurie’s mom.