Get $30 off a WiFi Nomiku with the promo code THEVALUE
It’s been a while since I’ve posted any Nomiku sous vide recipes, so here’s one that I make almost every week. It’s nice to have a delicious sous vide salmon steak dinner that only takes 20 minutes (once prepacked) to make after work.
- Buy giant slabs of salmon steak from Costco
- Slice giant salmon filets into more manageable pieces
- Pat fish dry to remove fishy juices
- Bag or vacuum seal all salmon steaks
- Throw everything you’re not eating into the freezer
- Pull out a packet when you’re ready to eat it
- Preset Nomiku to 54 Celcius
- Wait for water to warm to temp
- When water hits the temp drop fish packet into water
- Sous vide at temp for 20 mins
- Remove fish from bag to serve
Place sous vide fish on a bed of spinach or grill the skin on the pan really quick and then cover with delicious furikake.