Me: I’ve been listening to Bieber on repeat since you mentioned it.
Yvo: Some of the songs are so good!
Me: Yeah!!! I love ‘Love Yourself’
Yvo: Haha yea
Me: It makes me want to buy an electric guitar, to play it and sing along. Hahaha.
Yvo: Do it! Do you already play?
Me: Hahaha I’m super poverties. Nope, lol. Only piano.
Yvo: What? I didn’t know that!
Me: Piano? You’ve seen the huge grand piano at my parent’s house right? Lol.
Yvo: Yes! But I’ve never seen you play!
Me: Also apparently I have a brother.
Yvo: Yea I still forget that sometimes. OMG you have to play next time
The things your good friends never realize about you. But of course I play piano, I’m the daughter of a tiger mom who was also a piano teacher during her college life.
In high school:
- I took/passed all AP courses where available, Physics was my fav.
- Maintained above a 4.0 average.
- Played on the varsity tennis team since sophomore year.
- Participated in in the NorCal juniors tennis league just short of being ranked.
- Was president of our CSF club senior year.
- Coordinated a tutoring program.
- Worked as a barista at a Starbucks on the weekends, I still can make a mean latte, even if I don’t drink coffee that often.
- Played 5 years of piano.
And then here we are now talking about Bieber’s new album. Lol.