Being that I usually get home late from work, I am constantly looking for hacks to make meal times simpler and tasty FTF (food that’s fast). I first saw this on Pinterest somewhere and thought it’d be super easy to do, and instead of poaching the eggs I would just fry.
- Heat up water for the Miso Soup, I usually use 2 portions worth.
- Add soup to a medium sized bowl.
- Cook brown rice in microwave per instructions for 90 seconds.
- Pan fry 2 eggs over easy.
- Add rice to soup, and place eggs on top.
- Optional additional seasoning of srircha, salt or soy sauce to taste.