Get $30 off a WiFi Nomiku with the promo code THEVALUE
After dining at Lazy Bear the other week and having a delicious non-alcoholic Yuzu Italian soda, I was inspired to make my very own fruit flavored italian sodas or cocktails at home. With the Nomiku Immersion Circulator making syrup is so simple to do. Decided to use cranberries in honor of the holiday festivities and pair it with lime, as I had seen this flavor combo on Pinterest for an infused water recipe.
- 1.5 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 Lime
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup of sugar
A bag of cranberries bought at the store can make 3 portions of the above.
- Heat Nomiku bath to 58°C
- Peel the lime rind and stick it into the bag
- Also squeeze the lime juice into the bag
- Add to the bag both the water and cup of sugar
- Make sure the water and sugar are well mixed in the bag before putting it into the water bath for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours it looks like the below image remove from water bath and strain into a glass bottle
- 1 tablespoon of syrup
- 6-8 oz of bubbly beverages
- Add ice, stir and serve